To our NSW customers, we're all in this together. Click here for more information on how we’ve created a safe shopping experience.
Ordering & Payment
Delivery & Tracking
Delivery times may vary due to the impact of COVID-19. We apologise for the inconvenience.READ FULL ARTICLE
COVID-19 Information - Online & In-store
SA & VIC Update: Following recent announcements on the easing of restrictions, our stores will effectively reopen on 28/07/21 with safety protocols in place to comply with all Government directives.
NSW Update: Our Greater Sydney stores are closed following Government directives. Click here for more information.
Due to the evolving situation, we recommend checking your Local State Government website at www.australia.gov.au for the latest information around COVID-19.
Here at The Athlete’s Foot, we give a fit about your health and safety.
As we continue to monitor the global health situation on COVID-19 daily, we are watching what is happening in our community and adjusting our business operations and policies as needed.
For those staying in, you can shop our entire collection 24/7 online right here.
We're still delivering! We’ve made necessary adjustments to our processes so our teams can operate safely while fulfilling your orders. Due to extended COVID-19 lockdowns and high parcel volumes, there may be delivery delays. Click here for more information.
Returns & Exchanges
We're constantly checking Government updates and directives, so if an area, city or state lockdown impacts your ability to return your item, don't worry! Our 30-day returns & exchanges policy remains, but we won't count the days those stores are closed.
Please see our COVID-Safe plan below:
Hygiene and social distancing measures
To help make our stores safer, we’ve introduced a COVID-safe plan to help us maintain an appropriate distance from each other while in our stores. We will review and adapt these in-store measures as the environment evolves.
1. Mandatory QR code check-in
Some states have mandated QR code check-ins via the official Government App. Please refer to your Local State Government for more information (Australia.gov.au).
2. Mandatory face coverings in-store
Some states have introduced mandatory mask-wearing indoors. Please refer to your Local State Government for more information (Australia.gov.au).
3. Introduce a limit to the number of customers in-store at any given time
Our stores will have signage displayed with the max capacity allowed in-store at any one time. If the store has reached capacity, the number of customers will be managed using a one in, one out policy. Shopping centres may also introduce capacity limits so we strongly advise checking on their websites before heading in
4. Click & Collect
We offer Click & Collect to help you minimize your contact in-store. Please refer to your "Ready for Collection" email for your nominated store and head over to our store locator for your local store's trading hours. Alternatively, you can give the store a call to confirm trading hours before heading in.
Please see below for your state's Click & Collect service:
State Click & Collect Service NSW Greater Sydney: Contactless Click & Collect* ACT Click & Collect QLD Click & Collect SA Click & Collect TAS Click & Collect VIC Click & Collect WA Click & Collect
*Please note, there are radius restrictions in place for some States. Please check for your nearest store before placing a Click & Collect order.
5. Maintain 1.5 metres apart from each other where possible
Social distancing tape will be placed around our floors and seating areas. These can be found throughout the store as reminders, as well as areas where you may be required to queue.
6. Use EFTPOS/Paywave/Tap n Go services available
We strongly encourage you to use your card or phone to tap and pay instead of cash, whenever possible.
7. Use a sanitisation station upon entering the store
A team member will be at the entry door to offer hand sanitiser which all customers will be required to use before entering the store.
8. Regular cleaning routines throughout the entire store
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our stores. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
9. Remove and put on your own footwear
Our team will still be available to assist you with any sizing questions you may have, however they will maintain a 1.5-metre distance to comply with social distancing. Our stores will have disposable try on socks and gloves available for customers.
10. Training for team members on social distancing and additional hygiene measures
All of our team members will be required to complete a training course.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us practise social distancing. We appreciate your continued support as we work through this together.
We hope to see you in-store or online soon.READ FULL ARTICLE
How much does delivery cost?
The Athlete's Foot offers FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150, No matter your location in Australia or how many pairs you decide to purchase from us.
Orders under $150.00 will incur a flat fee of $10, which is added during the checkout process.READ FULL ARTICLE
How long will delivery take?
Due to the increased impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing further delays in delivery times. In light of this, please anticipate a delay of 2 - 4 business days on top of our standard delivery times of 1 - 3 business days for metro areas and 4 -7 business days for rural areas. More information here.
The Athlete's Foot ships all orders via StarTrack premium freight. Once your order has been collected by StarTrack we aim to deliver within 1-3 business days for Metro orders and 4-7 business days for Rural orders made before 11 am Mon-Fri.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I return an online shoe purchase?
Please read the full article to confirm if your item/s are eligible for a free return.
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes. So, if they’re anything short of perfect, simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of over 130 The Athlete’s Foot store nationwide and receive a free personalised fitting from one of our qualified Fit Technicians.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of ordering, provided they are returned in original condition.
1) Return via post.
- Visit our Online Returns Portal and enter in your order number & email address used on the order.
- Pack your items in the original shoe box & place inside a secure satchel or bag. Please note all shoes returned must be in original condition, unworn and undamaged. The shoe-box must also be in its original condition, not damaged or marked. If your order is delivered in multiple parcels, please process your return only when all items have been received. One free return parcel is valid per order.
- Download and print your return label, attach label to satchel or bag.
- Drop off your parcel at any Australia Post office or Post Box
- We can only facilitate a refund for returns posted back (no exchanges)
- Ensure the shoe box has no labels or sticky tape attached. Any returns in this condition will be rejected and returned to you.
2) Return in store.
- Return your purchase to any of our The Athlete's Foot retail stores. A full list of operating stores can be found here (store trading is reduced due to Covid-19). Proof of purchase such as tax invoice or online email order confirmation must be presented at the time of your return in store.
- In store they can provide an exchange for a currently stocked item or a refund.
- All shoes returned must be in original condition, unworn and undamaged. The shoe-box must also be in its original condition, not damaged or marked.
All online returns must arrive back with shoes in their original condition, with the box and internal packing in their original condition as well. No returns labels or barcodes can be secured directly to the box.
A refund will not be processed if the goods are not received or the returned goods do not comply with the above conditions.
Refunds will automatically go back onto the original payment method, no funds will be handled in store. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to clear into your account.
If a MyFit $30.00 Rewards voucher or a Gift Card is used for any part of the payment, the Customer Experience Team will reach out once the refund has finalised and provide a replacement voucher/gift card.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I return an in store purchase?
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase with appropriate proof of purchase.
Simply return your unwanted shoes to us unworn, in their original condition including original shoe box and/or packaging within 30 days of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required.
A full list of operating stores can be found here (store trading is reduced due to Covid-19).
A refund will not be processed if the returned goods do not comply with the above conditions.
*This policy applies to change of mind returns. For Fit Guarantee's please see here.READ FULL ARTICLE