FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Click & Collect?
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours*.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum purchase amount.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store*. (*During business hours & subject to availability.)
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
BEAT THE CUES WITH CLICK & COLLECT TODAY!!READ FULL ARTICLE
The Athlete's Foot 30-Day Returns Policy
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes.
So, if they’re anything short of perfect, simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of over 130 The Athlete’s Foot store nationwide and receive a free personalised fitting from one of our qualified Fit Technicians. Read our Full 30-day Guarentee below.
30 Day Fit Guarantee – New or Worn (In-Store or Click & Collect Only)
If you have come into one of our stores and been fitted by one of our certified Fit-Technicians we are absolutely confident in finding you the perfect fit. So, if your shoes aren’t quite right, you can bring them back in store (either new or worn) within 30 days for a FREE personalised one-off Refit by one of our qualified fit technicians. If you are ordering online, don’t worry our fitting service is available if you choose our Click & Collect option and are fitted instore when you pick up your new shoes. Our FIT GUARANTEE is valid for all customers at any of our The Athlete‘s Foot stores nationwide.
30 Day Return/Exchange Policy
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase online or instore, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase with appropriate proof of purchase. Simply return your unwanted shoes to us unworn, in its original condition including original shoe box and/or packaging within 30 working days from the date of dispatch. Proof of purchase will be required. A refund will not be processed if the goods are not received or the returned goods do not comply with the above conditions. For Online purchases, if you wish to exchange your shoes this can only be done in-store.
*One free return per order. Multiple items can be included in the free return parcel.READ FULL ARTICLE
ONLINE PURCHASES - Returns & Exchange process
Visit our Online Returns Portal and enter in your order number & email address.
The Athlete’s Foot offers two easy ways to return goods.
ONLINE (Returns only)
*This is only available for products purchased online.READ FULL ARTICLE
1. Visit our Online Returns Portal and enter in your order number & email address.
2. Pack your items in the original shoe box inside a secure satchel or bag. If your order is delivered in multiple parcels, please process your return only when all items have been received. One free return parcel is valid per order.
3. Download and print your return labels, attach label to satchel or bag.
4. Drop off your parcel at any Australia Post office
IN STORE (Returns & Exchanges)
Return your purchase to any one of the over 130 The Athlete’s Foot stores nationwide. Proof of purchase such as tax invoice or online email order confirmation must be presented at the time of your return in store.
All Refunds will be processed to the original payment tender type. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to clear into your account.
Find your nearest store at: theathletesfoot.com.au/findastore
Please refer to Our 30 Day Returns Policy for details on our 30 Day Fit Guarantee and 30 Day Return/Exchange Policy to determine conditions and eligibility.
How do I find my nearest stores contact details?
In order to find your closest The Athlete's Foot store, including contact details and store opening hours, simply enter your postcode or state into our Store Locator.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I create a customer account?
Click on "Log In" at the top right of The Athletes Foot website, and select the "Create a MyFit Account" button. You will be directed to enter the information required to create your customer account. You may also choose to 'Create an account' when you proceed to the checkout. An email address will be required to create a customer account.READ FULL ARTICLE