When you sync, our custom algorithms crunch the metrics collected by the Pod and take into account your height, weight and shoe model. Height, weight and shoe type are needed to calculate things like rate of impact and stride length, for example. The more profile information you input, the more accurate your data will be.
Articles in this section
- What is the reward feature in the App?
- Can I see my data on my desktop computer?
- How did you determine the recommended shoe life?
- What do the battery level graphics mean?
- Can I connect more than one Pod to the App?
- Can I sync my Pod on multiple devices?
- How often should I sync?
- How do I sync?
- Do I need to run/walk with my phone?
- What devices will the Pod/App sync to?