Updated as of 25/08/21: We're constantly checking Government updates and directives, so if an area, city or state lockdown impacts your ability to return your item, don't worry! Our 30 day returns policy remains, but we won't count the days that stores and/or post offices are closed.
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes. So, if they’re anything short of perfect, simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of over 130 The Athlete’s Foot store nationwide and receive a free personalised fitting from one of our qualified Fit Technicians.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of ordering, provided they are returned in original condition.
3 Simple Conditions For A Successful Return
RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
ITEM(S) ARE UNWORN & UNDAMAGED
IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND CONDITION
Item(s) were purchased in the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided.
Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached
Item(s) are in original packaging or shoe box in their original condition*
Important to note:
- *Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box. No returns labels or barcodes can be secured directly to the box. Please note that returns cannot be sent with the shoebox taped up, written on or exposed. Please use either the original postage bag or an inside-out plastic shopping bag.
- Online returns must be sent from your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
- A refund will not be processed if the goods are not received or the returned goods do not comply with the above conditions.
All online orders returned to our online warehouse will be issued a refund only. We do not offer online exchanges. If you'd like to exchange, please place a new order and return your existing item for a refund.
Alternatively, you can visit our store for an exchange, provided you have met our return conditions.
- Visit our Online Returns Portal and enter your order number & email address used on the order.
- Pack your items in the original shoe box & place them inside a secure satchel or bag. Please note all shoes returned must be in original condition, unworn and undamaged. The shoe box must also be in its original condition, not damaged or marked. If your order is delivered in multiple parcels, please process your return only when all items have been received. One free return parcel is valid per order.
- Download and print your return label, attach the label to a satchel or bag.
- Drop off your parcel at any Australia Post office or Post Box
- We can only facilitate a refund for returns posted back (no exchanges)
- Ensure the shoe box has no labels or sticky tape attached. Any returns in this condition will be rejected and returned to you.
- Return your purchase to any of our The Athlete's Foot retail stores. A full list of operating stores can be found here (store trading hours may be reduced for states that are in lockdown). Proof of purchase such as tax invoice or online email order confirmation must be presented at the time of your return in-store.
- In-store they can provide an exchange for a currently stocked item or a refund.
- All shoes returned must be in original condition, unworn and undamaged. The shoe box must also be in its original condition, not damaged or marked.
Please note: Due to the impact of COVID-19 on shipping, your return may take up to 4+ weeks to get back to us.
Refunds will automatically go back onto the original payment method, no funds will be handled in-store. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to clear into your account.
If a MyFit $30.00 Rewards voucher or a Gift Card is used for any part of the payment, the Customer Experience Team will reach out once the refund has been finalised and provide a replacement voucher/gift card.