DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN DELIVERY TIMES.READ FULL ARTICLE
Due to reductions in air freight capacity, there may be delays on the StarTrack & AusPost parcels network that Australia Post operates around the country, particularly to regional and rural communities.
Due to Victorian lock downs we are seeing increased delays for deliveries through Victoria. Please allow additional time for deliveries during this time.
Australia Post is exploring all available transport alternatives and options, and working with the Australian Government, to minimise resulting impacts for customers.READ FULL ARTICLE
A message to The Athlete's Foot community
As a business, we’re committed to the health and safety of our community, customers and team – this is our number one focus. It’s why we’re closely monitoring the impact of the current health situation both locally and around the globe.
At this stage some of The Athlete's Foot stores will remain open, and we want to share with you the preventative measures we’re taking. Following the direction of the Australian Government, we have created a safe and clean environment by:⠀
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning routines in-store
- Reinforcing best hygiene practice
- Encouraging the reduction of handling physical cash
- Ensuring team members who feel unwell stay at home
The Athlete's Foot online store will also remain open, where you can shop 24/7.
It saddens us to say, in line with direction from the Australian Government and to ensure the safety of our team and our community, we’re temporarily closing some of our stores, effective Friday 27th March 2020.
We’re closely monitoring the situation and will share further updates as they come. However, our online store is open 24/7! With all online orders, you can authorise for packages to be left at your door to minimise contact. You can review current stores trading here.
As advised by our government, we’re taking the necessary measures to ensure the safety of our teams, customers and community.
To keep your shoes coming, we will be fulfilling online orders. There may be an increase delivery times by up to 1-3 business days, on top of our standard estimated delivery time.
Also, due restrictions in the freight network, there may be further delays to your delivery.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM
Our Customer Experience team are still here to help. Monday to Friday via email. Note there may be 1-3 delay in responding to your emails.
Let’s get through this as one.READ FULL ARTICLE
Updates to Domestic Delivery Procedures
Due to the increasing impact of Coronavirus, our delivery carrier StarTrack has made some changes to their delivery processes to ensure the safety of the people and customers.
The below measures have been implemented to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading Coronavirus. The delivery drivers will ask the following questions if you're at home:
- If you’re unwell or have any reason to suspect that you’ve been exposed to someone diagnosed with or suspected to have Coronavirus.
- If you’re in self-isolation due to having contact with someone suspected or diagnosed with Coronavirus or have traveled through mainland China, Iran, Italy or Republic of Korea.
If you answer yes to any of the above, the delivery driver will ask you to stay inside and leave the parcel at the front door for you to collect once they have left the premises.
We also advise that for any customers who are showing symptoms, do not visit the Post Office during this time.
Please note that Self Service Terminals at Post Offices will be temporarily unavailable to ensure customers and staff keep a safe distance from one another.
To also minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels - be it at a Post Office or at a residence - will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience team below.READ FULL ARTICLE
For any further updates, please visit the Australia Post website for more information.
Are your stores open?
Here at The Athlete’s Foot, we give a fit about your health and safety.
As we continue to monitor the global health situation on COVID-19 daily, we are watching what is happening in our community and adjusting our business operations and policies as needed.
For those staying in, you can shop our entire collection 24/7 online right here.
You can review current stores trading here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Click & Collect (C&C)
How to Click & Collect
Simply browse the website to find the products you're after, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size.
- Select 'Collect In Store' and 'Check Availability'.
- Enter your address or postcode and the closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed.
- Select your preferred store then click 'Save And Close' in the top right corner.
- Click "Add To Cart" and this will add the product to your cart. You are now free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for an email or SMS from us letting you know your order is ready, then simply head into your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you) to collect your order. Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in store team will be notified and they'll prepare your order for collection. When ready we'll contact you directly via your provided contact details to collect your order in store during business hours.
Why Click & Collect?
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours*.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum purchase amount.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store*. (*During business hours & subject to availability.)
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
BEAT THE QUEUES WITH CLICK & COLLECT TODAY!!READ FULL ARTICLE
Home Delivery (HD)
Where can my order be delivered?
The Athlete's Foot delivers Australia wide (we cannot assist with international shipments).
All orders are dispatched via StarTrack.
Delivery can be made to any of the below locations;
- Residential Address
- Business Address
- Parcel Locker
- PO Box
- Parcel Collect
If no one is present to sign for the parcel, and a safe place for the parcel is available, we will leave it there so it's ready and waiting for you.
If there is no safe place, we'll leave a card as we normally would and the package will be taken to the closest post office for collection.READ FULL ARTICLE
How much does delivery cost?
The Athlete's Foot offers FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150, No matter your location in Australia or how many pairs you decide to purchase from us.
Orders under $150.00 will attract an automatic $10.00 shipping charge which is added during the checkout process.READ FULL ARTICLE
How long will it take for my order to be shipped?
The Athlete's Foot aims for SAME DAY DISPATCH for ALL orders placed before 11AM (dependent on stock availability). However there may be some delays due to the current volume of orders StarTrack are taking during this unprecedented global situation.
There are sometimes instances where a product you have ordered is not in stock, therefore the same day dispatch may not be met, however you will be notified and we will endeavour to have your order dispatched in a timely manner.
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered is unavailable, The Athlete's Foot will endeavour to notify you of any delay as soon as possible.
* Please note: all dispatch times exclude weekendsREAD FULL ARTICLE
How long will delivery take?
The Athlete's Foot ships all orders via StarTrack premium freight. Once your order has been collected by StarTrack we aim to deliver within 1-3 business days for Metro orders and 4-7 business days for Rural orders made before 11am Mon-Fri.
*Please note: there may be delays to the estimated delivery time frame due to the current Covid-19 crisisREAD FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
From the moment your order leaves the store, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery service.
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.
You may also track your order here with the tracking number provided.READ FULL ARTICLE