Home Delivery (HD)
The Athlete's Foot offers you SAME DAY DISPATCH for ALL orders placed before 11AM (dependent on stock availability).
There are sometimes instances where a product you have ordered is not in stock, therefore the same day dispatch may not be met, however you will be notified and we will endeavour to have your order dispatched in a timely manner.
All orders are expected to be dispatched within 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered is unavailable, The Athlete's Foot will endeavour to notify you of any delay within 24 hours.
In these situations, The Athlete's Foot Customer Service team will notify you within 24 hours, with the endeavour to have your order dispatched in a timely manner.
- All dispatch times exclude weekends.
- The Athlete's Foot operates Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm AEDT.
Tracking Your Order
From the moment your order leaves the store, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery service.
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.
You may also track your order here: startrack.com.au/READ FULL ARTICLE
The Athlete's Foot aims to deliver your order within 1-3 business days for Metro orders and 4-7 business days for Rural orders made before 11am.
Delivery times are estimated from the date of dispatch.READ FULL ARTICLE
The Athlete's Foot offers FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150, No matter your location in Australia or how many pairs you decide to purchase from us.
Orders under $150.00 will attract an automatic $10.00 shipping charge which is added during the checkout process.READ FULL ARTICLE
- The Athlete's Foot delivers Australia wide only
- The Athlete's Foot use StarTrack couriers, offering;
- Signature on Delivery, or
- Authority to Leave delivery service.
To guarantee safe arrival of your order from The Athlete's Foot, please specify a delivery address which will be manned during business hours as your delivery requires a signature upon arrival.
If no one is present to sign for the parcel, and a safe place for the parcel is available, we will leave it there so it's ready and waiting for you.
If there is no safe place, we'll leave a card as we normally would.
- PO Boxes and Locked Bags are NOT ACCEPTED.
- We currently do NOT accept international orders.
Click & Collect (C&C)
Why Click & Collect?
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours*.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum purchase amount.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store*. (*During business hours & subject to availability.)
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
BEAT THE QUEUES WITH CLICK & COLLECT TODAY!!READ FULL ARTICLE
How to Click & Collect
Simply browse the website to find the products you're after, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size.
- Select 'Collect In Store' and 'Check Availability'.
- Enter your address or postcode and the closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed.
- Select your preferred store then click 'Save And Close' in the top right corner.
- Click "Add To Cart" and this will add the product to your cart. You are now free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for an email or SMS from us letting you know your order is ready, then simply head into your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you) to collect your order. Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in store team will be notified and they'll prepare your order for collection. When ready we'll contact you directly via your provided contact details to collect your order in store during business hours.