Please read the full article to confirm if your item/s are eligible for a free return.
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes. So, if they’re anything short of perfect, simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of over 130 The Athlete’s Foot store nationwide and receive a free personalised fitting from one of our qualified Fit Technicians.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of ordering, provided they are returned in original condition.
1) Return via post.
- Visit our Online Returns Portal and enter in your order number & email address used on the order.
- Pack your items in the original shoe box & place inside a secure satchel or bag. Please note all shoes returned must be in original condition, unworn and undamaged. The shoe-box must also be in its original condition, not damaged or marked. If your order is delivered in multiple parcels, please process your return only when all items have been received. One free return parcel is valid per order.
- Download and print your return label, attach label to satchel or bag.
- Drop off your parcel at any Australia Post office or Post Box
- We can only facilitate a refund for returns posted back (no exchanges)
- Ensure the shoe box has no labels or sticky tape attached. Any returns in this condition will be rejected and returned to you.
2) Return in store.
- Return your purchase to any of our The Athlete's Foot retail stores. A full list of operating stores can be found here (store trading is reduced due to Covid-19). Proof of purchase such as tax invoice or online email order confirmation must be presented at the time of your return in store.
- In store they can provide an exchange for a currently stocked item or a refund.
- All shoes returned must be in original condition, unworn and undamaged. The shoe-box must also be in its original condition, not damaged or marked.
All online returns must arrive back with shoes in their original condition, with the box and internal packing in their original condition as well. No returns labels or barcodes can be secured directly to the box.
A refund will not be processed if the goods are not received or the returned goods do not comply with the above conditions.
Refunds will automatically go back onto the original payment method, no funds will be handled in store. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to clear into your account.
If a MyFit $30.00 Rewards voucher or a Gift Card is used for any part of the payment, the Customer Experience Team will reach out once the refund has finalised and provide a replacement voucher/gift card.
READ FULL ARTICLE