Returns & Exchanges
How can I return an online purchase?
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes. So, if they’re anything short of perfect, simply send them back or, better still, return them to any one of over 130 The Athlete’s Foot store nationwide and receive a free personalised fitting from one of our qualified Fit Technicians.
Our returns policy for change of mind has been extended to 90 days due to Covid-19.
1) Return via post.
- Visit our Online Returns Portal and enter in your order number & email address used on the order.
- Pack your items in the original shoe box & place inside a secure satchel or bag. Please note the shoe-box must be in its original condition, not damaged or marked. If your order is delivered in multiple parcels, please process your return only when all items have been received. One free return parcel is valid per order.
- Download and print your return labels, attach label to satchel or bag.
- Drop off your parcel at any Australia Post office or Post Box
2) Return in store.
- Return your purchase to any of our The Athlete's Foot retail stores. A full list of operating stores can be found here (store trading is reduced due to Covid-19). Proof of purchase such as tax invoice or online email order confirmation must be presented at the time of your return in store.
- In store they can provide an exchange for a currently stocked item or a refund
All online returns must arrive back in their original condition, with the box and internal packing in their original condition as well. No returns labels or barcodes can be secured directly to the box.
A refund will not be processed if the goods are not received or the returned goods do not comply with the above conditions.
Refunds will automatically go back onto the original payment method, no funds will be handled in store. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to clear into your account.
If a MyFit $30.00 Rewards voucher or a Gift Card is used for any part of the payment, the Customer Experience Team will reach out once the refund has finalised and provide a replacement voucher/gift card.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I return an in store purchase?
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with an exchange or refund within 90 days of purchase with appropriate proof of purchase.
Simply return your unwanted shoes to us unworn, in their original condition including original shoe box and/or packaging within 90 days of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required.
A full list of operating stores can be found here (store trading is reduced due to Covid-19).
A refund will not be processed if the returned goods do not comply with the above conditions.
*This policy applies to change of mind returns. For Fit Guarantee's please see here.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is your Fit Guarantee?
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes.
So, if they’re anything short of perfect, simply return them to one of our Athlete’s Foot store's and receive a free personalised fitting from one of our qualified Fit Technicians.
We are absolutely confident in finding you the perfect fit. If you have come into one of our stores and been fitted by one of our certified Fit-Technicians, you are covered under the 30 day guarantee. So, if your shoes aren’t quite right, you can bring them back in store (either new or worn) within 30 days for a FREE personalised one-off Refit by one of our qualified fit technicians.
Our FIT GUARANTEE is valid for all customers at any of our Athlete‘s Foot stores nationwide.
*Please note store trading is reduce due to Covid-19, please see a current list of open stores here.READ FULL ARTICLE